 Robotics / Handy Board / 2211
2210  |  2212
Subject:
futaba compatible servos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 24 May 1997 00:31:08 GMT

hi... i'm coreyfro, (hi coreyfro) and i'm totally new to this...

i'm a junior-programer/electronics-dabbler/lego-addept(or addict)/new-toy-junky

i was drawn here via the lego aspect, but that is not my cocern now...

i have buckets of radio controlled car junk at my disposal... servos, speed
controllers... motors... battaries... you name it...

i was wondering if the handyboard was or can be made futaba, airtronics, or any
r/c standard servo compatible

you see, i'm not sure how the motor outputs on the hb work... i assume only on
and off, but i have no idea... also... the draw from the motors i own may be too
much for the hb to handle... as far as i can tell... using electronic speed
controllers made for these motors would be ideal, even if the hb could handle
the draw........ the speed controlers have thier own fuses, heat sinks, and
calibration dials..... they are also well suited for my aplication... and i have
a few

thank you,
     coreyfro