 Robotics / Handy Board / 2201
2200  |  2202
Subject:
weird headers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 22 May 1997 18:12:48 GMT

That particular weird header is originated by John Whitten, aka
root@snotnose.wizard.org, not my mail list program.

All my mail list program does is forward along any mail sent to
"handyboard@media.mit.edu" to each person on the distribution list.

It is a very primitive mailing list program, and I have no capability
of changing its configuration.  I have no control over the weird
headers each different person's email system might generate.

Sorry.

-Fred

In your message you said:
Fred, could you please reconfigure your mailer?  I'm getting some very
strange headers, and it upsets Eudora Pro's filtering.
Here's what you're sending it to:
To: "'Handyboard'"
<IMCEAX400-c=US+3Ba=+20+3Bp=NEXTWAVE+20TELECOM+3Bo=NORTHEAST+3Bdda+3ASMTP=han • dyb
oard+40media+2Emit+2Eedu+3B@nextwavetel.com>
this certainly is not the correct email address.  The correct address is
handyboard@media.mit.edu.
Could you please use that instead?  Thanks

Brett Dikeman

------
Brett Dikeman
dikemanb@edison.ma.ultranet.com dikemanb@stu.beloit.edu
~)-|
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
------