 Robotics / Handy Board / 2200
RE: IR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 22 May 1997 17:05:33 GMT

Brett,
Since I'm going through a couple of corporate LANs and WANs, it would be
no easy task to reconfigure my mailer.  Perhaps you could tell Eudora to
filter your messages if the To: field  *contains* the word handyboard,
rather than the whole address.
I'd change my mailer if I could, but I'm pretty sure I can't without
upsetting thousands of other people...

Sorry about that,
-=Fred=-

----------
From: Brett Dikeman[SMTP:dikemanb@edison.ma.ultranet.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 1997 1:58 PM
To: Fred Cass
Cc: handyboard@media.mit.edu
Subject: Re: IR

Fred, could you please reconfigure your mailer?  I'm getting some very
strange headers, and it upsets Eudora Pro's filtering.
Here's what you're sending it to:
To: "'Handyboard'"
<IMCEAX400-c=US+3Ba=+20+3Bp=NEXTWAVE+20TELECOM+3Bo=NORTHEAST+3Bdda+3ASMTP=han
dyb
oard+40media+2Emit+2Eedu+3B@nextwavetel.com>
this certainly is not the correct email address.  The correct address is
handyboard@media.mit.edu.
Could you please use that instead?  Thanks

Brett Dikeman

------
Brett Dikeman
dikemanb@edison.ma.ultranet.com dikemanb@stu.beloit.edu
~)-|
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
------