 Robotics / Handy Board / 22
    Using cheap RC chasis as 'bot —Ed Rychlick
   Hello All, Concerning the thread of RC chasis with the handyboard, I've done that (albeit with the 6.270 board) and found that it was not that tough. I was fortunate to find a decent RC van setup for only $20. It was some time past Xmas of last year (...) (29 years ago, 6-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)