 Robotics / Handy Board / 2199
    Re: IR —Brett Dikeman
   Fred, could you please reconfigure your mailer? I'm getting some very strange headers, and it upsets Eudora Pro's filtering. Here's what you're sending it to: To: "'Handyboard'" <IMCEAX400-c=US+3Ba=...MTP=handyb oard+40media+2Emit+2...vetel.com> (...) (27 years ago, 22-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        weird headers —Fred G. Martin
   That particular weird header is originated by John Whitten, aka root@snotnose.wizard.org, not my mail list program. All my mail list program does is forward along any mail sent to "handyboard@media.mit.edu" to each person on the distribution list. (...) (27 years ago, 22-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)