 Robotics / Handy Board / 2190
Re: buying Chips
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 23:04:34 GMT

Jeremy A. Sarao wrote:

Anyone know where to get a hold of one  6811 microprocessor for around $10?
Everything I've seen sofar either wants you to buy in bulk (you have to
buy 23 @ $7.11 from Motorolla) or almost $20 for 1 chip.  This stinks!  Any
info would be appreciated.  If 22 people want to go in with me and by from
Motorolla directly, I'd be up for that!

Also, some of the other chips are tough to get a hold of.

Thanks!

Jeremy
Greetings,
I just ordered two 68HC11A1FN's today from B.G.Micro for $6.95 each.
62256 32x8 static ram's for $2.99 each.
www.b.g.micro.com

Terry Gathright
669@worldnet.att.net