 Robotics / Handy Board / 2178
Re: buying Chips
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 04:00:21 GMT

On Mon, 19 May 1997, Jeremy A. Sarao wrote:
Anyone know where to get a hold of one  6811 microprocessor for around $10?
Everything I've seen sofar either wants you to buy in bulk (you have to
buy 23 @ $7.11 from Motorolla) or almost $20 for 1 chip.  This stinks!  Any
info would be appreciated.  If 22 people want to go in with me and by from
Motorolla directly, I'd be up for that!

Jameco's (www.jameco.com) May-June-July catalog lists them for 13.95 in
quantities of 1-9.  They're on page 13 but they are the wrong (Dual in
Line) package so I'm not sure this helps.
Bob.

Also, some of the other chips are tough to get a hold of.

Thanks!

Jeremy

Robert - Bob - Campanini
913/843-6412