 Robotics / Handy Board / 2183
  Soldering...

(...) Mirco >System, since I'm a bit tight with money. However, I'm a bit hesitant >about assembling the kit because I have no experience at all with (...) like the HB before (I'm a software type guy), but thanks to Fred Martin's concise (...) (27 years ago, 20-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Soldering...

This is my case to. I had never soldered before, but it went off with out a problem. Thanks Fred!!!!! GO FOR IT and GOOD LUCK (...) (27 years ago, 20-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)