 Robotics / Handy Board / 2162
    Vector2X compass accuracy? —Fred Cass
   Could anyone tell me what type type of accuracy/precision you get from the vector2x compass? Does it just return n,s,e,w,nw,ne,se,sw, or a byte? Is there a datasheet somewhere on the web? Thanks for the info! -=Fred Cass=- (27 years ago, 15-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Strange HB problems —Keith the wonder wookie
   Over the past two days I have had two problems with my HB that I can't explain. Maybe you you can help. 1. I wrote a simple program to test out my motors that consists of the motor, sleep, and beep commands. Once in a while I get an error back while (...) (27 years ago, 19-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)