 Robotics / Handy Board / 2157
Re: PCB for Handy Board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 22:19:16 GMT

I'm interested in building a handy board but I haven't seen
anything on how to get the PCB.

I have ordered the Handy Board from Douglas Electronics.
Here is more information
1. Up to date prices for Handy board (most recent version,exclusief shipping)
       main board : $ 16.00
       serial and battery charger : $ 8.00

2. Address :
Douglas Electronics, Inc.
2777 Alvarado Street
San Leandro, CA 94577 USA

3.You can pay with Visa Card,Mastercard and American Expres.
2.The boards are in stock
4.For general Douglas mail : mailto:info@douglas.com

In general : no problems with delivery, good service.

Heijsters Jos                     Be patient with my english,thanks
Pas 72
B-2440 Geel
Belgium-Europe                             e-mail:  joheij@innet.be