 Robotics / Handy Board / 2146
Re: my fire-fighting robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 13 May 1997 12:47:49 GMT

    I saw your LEGO robot picture that you put up. I am interrested
    on track threads on the robot. Could you tell how to get a hand
    on ones ?  I do no think they are LEGO parts, are they ?
    They seem to be quite long as well.

they are stock lego parts.  you snap them together to make any length.

call 800 527 8339 and ask for the lego technic catalog.

-fred