 Robotics / Handy Board / 2144
  Re: Photos: Is that you, Fred?

(...) OK, find me at (URL) (27 years ago, 13-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Photos: Is that you, Fred?

(...) Whoa, Fred! I pull up that picture, your face appears, and my machine immediately reboots. What power! I don't understand it, I didn't think you looked that bad. :-) * Michael L. Ross/C33 | Lockheed Martin Eng & Sci Svcs Co. **** * Robotics (...) (27 years ago, 13-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Photos: Is that you, Fred?

Hi Fred, I have an idea! I was wondering if it would be too much trouble to zip all the pictures up into one file so some of us can ftp it. This way, all who want to see all of them at once instead of downloading each with slow modems can do it this (...) (27 years ago, 13-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)