 Robotics / Handy Board / 2114
2113  |  2115
Subject:
Spread Spectrum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 8 May 1997 17:12:01 GMT

<bold>Fred Cass,FCass@nextwavetel.com,Internet writes:

</bold><x-quoted>I would also be interested in hearing if there are any
inexpensive

(<<$500), easy to implement wireless comm solutions.  Perhaps

spreadspectrum 900mhz, or RF...</x-quoted>

By co-incidence I was web searching last night on the very same topic, here is
what I came up with.

There is a company (Xetron Commercial Group 513.881.3264) that has an Spread
Spectrum Transceiver which is small and they state is inexpensive? Have a look
at - http://www.xetron.com/900xcvr.htm

For general information about Amateur Radio Spread Spectrum I would recommend
this website - http://www.tapr.org/ss/

For further Amateur Radio | Academic | Regulations | Organizations | Commercial
Spectrum links, I would suggest - http://www.tapr.org/ss/other.html#com

Michael Lea