 Robotics / Handy Board / 2106
  Data, are you out there?

HELLO.....Hello........llo....... Is anyone out there? I've been on this board since the beginning of the year...this is the quietest I've ever seen it. I sure miss reading all the questions and comments. Has anyone tried adjusting the contrast of (...) (27 years ago, 7-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Data, are you out there?

(...) Sounds about right. Some displays are worse than others. I just happened to get one with a contrast that wouldn't work well until I did the above mod. As I recall, out of the first there pins, one is +5V, one is GND, and one is the contrast (...) (27 years ago, 7-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)