 Robotics / Handy Board / 2081
    Re: IC Question —joe carter
   I was just wondering if anyone knew of a better way to see all of the functions when you type list functions on the DOS IC screen. On my P166 it is nearly impossible to press the enter key and then the Pause button before all of the functions have (...) (27 years ago, 30-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: IC Question —Ed Arnold
   (...) I haven't tried this, but there is a dos command which will allow you to display a file 1 page at a time. Try the "Type" command then "file name" you want to see, followed by a pipe (| shift-backslash), "more" command, then enter. If this (...) (27 years ago, 30-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)