 Robotics / Handy Board / 2063
  (no subject)

Before I purchase the $50 vector 2X compass, I want to know if it is compatible with the version 1.2 handyboard. I would also like to know how many handyboards ports are needed to interface with the vector 2X compass. If possible, I would like to (...) (27 years ago, 28-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  (no subject)

(...) R> Before I purchase the $50 vector 2X compass, I want to know if it R> is compatible with the version 1.2 handyboard. I would also like Yes it is. R> to know how many handyboards ports are needed to interface with R> the vector 2X compass. If (...) (27 years ago, 28-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)