 Robotics / Handy Board / 2047
    Using analog ports as digital —Yoni Garbourg
   The HB manual says that if you us the digital command on an analog port, the result is true if analog measurement is <127, and false for analog>127. I tried this and it does not seem to work that way. I get true for 0<analog<255, basically (...) (27 years ago, 26-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Using analog ports as digital —Chuck McManis
   (...) The way it really works is that if the analog value is 255 then it returns 0 other wise it returns 1. So you can modify the lib_hb.c file and change the constant, or use the analog() call on the pin. --Chuck (27 years ago, 26-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)