 Robotics / Handy Board / 2034
2033  |  2035
Subject:
Interfacing microprocessors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 23:34:51 GMT

Hi all!

I was reading the book mobile robots, by Jones & Flynn, and read about
how a port can be used fo tellecommunications between 68hc11aifn's (and
others, I assume, in the 68hc11 series). Has anyone tinkered around with
this, either with the HB and a seprate 68hc11 chip, or with 2 chips?
Sounds like something to play around with; but wanted to know if anyone
had experiance in that area.

Also, has anyone tried getting a computer and HB to talk to each other?
I've been reading about it :has anyone ever tried it? I can program in
BASIC, so I've already figured how to get thigs out, again, asking for
experiance!
Thanks to all of you This is a great group!!!

phil
thehahns@nconnect.net