 Robotics / Handy Board / 2003
2002  |  2004
Subject:
serial connection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 21:52:49 GMT

Hi,

I am still trying to get the PC-Handyboard connection to work.  I got as
far as downloading the pcode_hb.s19 file successfully.  After I turn the
main board power off and back on (reset), I should get a message on the
LCD screen ("Interactive-C v 2.81 9/28/93...") but instead the LCD screen
just stays lit on, without displaying any messages.  If I try to run IC
from the DOS prompt, I am told that the board is "disconnected or not
responding, retrying."

Anyone had this problem before?  Is this a software or hardware problem?

Tunde Gyurics