 Robotics / Handy Board / 1989
1988  |  1990
Subject:
Handyboard to Vector 2X compass
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 14:21:18 GMT

I'm planning to hook a Vector 2X digital compass
to my HandBoard.  I'm looking for any code for
such and interface.  It should be simple SPI
stuff but I've never messed with the SPI before
and would rather not re-invent the wheel.
I've checked the web page for the HandyBoard
and also Precision Navigation, the maker of
the digital compass.

BTW the Vector 2X digital is available from
Jameco electronics for $50  http://www.jameco.com

details on the compass from the manufacturer
http://www.pcweb.com/pni/oem/vector/default.htm

Thanks,

Clay Timmons   ctimmons@asic.sc.ti.com