 Robotics / Handy Board / 198
  OC2 and OC3 outputs?

Where on the v1.2 board do I tie into the OC2, OC3, and OC4 output lines? Is there a schematic which has all the I/O pins labeled? I need to use the OC lines to output pulse trains. Does the library software use these ports for the motor() commands? (...) (29 years ago, 23-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: OC2 and OC3 outputs?

Take a look at the schematics, which are linked from the top page of the Handy Board web site. The info you are looking for is in the CPU / memory schematic. For the DC Motor outputs, the board uses a separate output latch---not the timer outputs. (...) (29 years ago, 24-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)