 Robotics / Handy Board / 1974
    Good books about electronics —Mikael Suvi
   Hi! I'm very new in this business. So I thought where could I get a good tutorial book about electronic components and the way they work. And most important - what is electricity and how it works. Can anyone advise me? mike (27 years ago, 18-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Good books about electronics —Jeffrey Strauss Morehead
     By far the best book for all kinds of electronics is "the art of electronics" by Horowitz and Hill. There is not a lot of "what is electricity" (try a good encyclopedia). This book begins with basic network theory and goes from there through just (...) (27 years ago, 18-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Good books about electronics —Jeremy A. Green
   The ISBN is: 0-521-37095-7 I took the class at harvard that the book was written for. It was a good class. I learned a lot. I'm not so good with the analog stuff though... There is a student manual which is pretty helpful too. It's by Hayes and (...) (27 years ago, 18-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)