 Robotics / Handy Board / 1976
Re: Good books about electronics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 13:56:22 GMT

By far the best book for all kinds of electronics is "the art of
electronics" by Horowitz and Hill. There is not a lot of "what is
electricity" (try a good encyclopedia). This book begins with basic
network theory and goes from there through just about an entire electrical
engineering curriculum in one book.

I use it a lot. It covers bipolar
transistors, MOSFETS, JFETS, digital logic, interfacing and loads more. I
would recommend it to anyone doing anything in electronics. It can be
ordered through bookstop. I can get you the ISBN number if you can't find
it but I don't have it right now. Everyone (engineering grads) I have
recommended it to loves it! I can't praise this book enough,
especially for beginners.

jm