 Robotics / Handy Board / 1954
    Battery life —Oriol de los Santos Vidal
   I think I already posted this question some time ago but never got an answer. Is it normal to have the HB run out of battery even when is not being used ?? I know the battery is always working to keep the RAM from erasing, but I'm wondering how long (...) (27 years ago, 16-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Battery life —Jeffrey Strauss Morehead
     Same question here. I left mine turned off for one night and the next day the battery had almost completely run down! jm (...) (27 years ago, 16-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Battery life —rabbit
    Ive got a pretty crappy answer for you but its the best I can offer; check out how much current the RAM draws from a data sheet and calculate the power it uses (P = IV, where I=RAM current, and V=5v). Divide the mWHr your battery delivers by the (...) (27 years ago, 16-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Battery life —Tom Brusehaver
    rabbit> 3600 since there are that many seconds in an hour. I myself rabbit> have left the handyboard off for periods of 4weeks or more rabbit> and still have had my memory. I just rattled the above off rabbit> the top of my head so, anyone, please (...) (27 years ago, 16-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)