 Robotics / Handy Board / 1954
1953  |  1955
Subject:
Battery life
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 16:17:14 GMT

I think I already posted this question some time ago but never got an answer.

Is it normal to have the HB run out of battery even when is not being used ?? I
know the battery is always working to keep the RAM from erasing, but I'm
wondering how long before the battery must be recharged  if the HB is turned
off.

Thanks
Oriol