 Robotics / Handy Board / 1934
    Re: pressure sensors... antistatic foam -Reply —Dan Horner
   (...) That's exactly the stuff. I saw a demo of this in class, so I can't give you specifics, but it's the sort of experiment that takes about 6 minutes to try on your own. Note, however, that there are a few different kinds of the foam: i mean the (...) (27 years ago, 12-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)