 Robotics / Handy Board / 1919
  Bots on TV - Nice IR app

So, I saw the Scientific American show on PBS and I was completelly geeked! It was too short. I was most impressed by the tennis ball capturing contest and by Newton Lab's Vision Car entry. Cognachrome is very cool. After seeing the show I logged on (...) (27 years ago, 11-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)