 Robotics / Handy Board / 1913
    Looking for a good microcontroller..... —Bastiaan Jansen
   Hi, This question doesn't really belong to this mailing list, but since some of you know quite a lot about microcontrollers I thought maybe someone could help me. I'm working on a project about A Management System for an Optical network. Therefore (...) (27 years ago, 10-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Looking for a good microcontroller..... —Jeffrey Strauss Morehead
   If you can use an I2c chip, then the Motorola MC68HC11E2 has 2k of EEPROM and costs about 8-10 dollars. You can try contacting Motorola for samples if you are a student I have heard they are free. You need a school letterhead signed by a proffessor. (...) (27 years ago, 11-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)