 Robotics / Handy Board / 1901
  Re: sonar hookup

(...) Just to fill all of you in, I followed Tom's advice and it is working now. I am going to install the resistor on BINH tonight so I will get the extended range. By the way, what value resistor is best for this signal? I know that the suggested (...) (27 years ago, 9-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: sonar hookup

Keith> Just to fill all of you in, I followed Tom's advice and it is Keith> working now. I am going to install the resistor on BINH Keith> tonight so I will get the extended range. By the way, what Keith> value resistor is best for this signal? I (...) (27 years ago, 9-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)