 Robotics / Handy Board / 1894
Re: pressure sensors..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 1997 19:16:45 GMT

JM,
I don't have the book in front of me but Mobile Robots, From
Inspiration to Implementation has some info on just this subject. If
you don't have it or can't get access to it let me know and I'll do
some research for ya. For example if its touch pressure sensors
Piezio electric film may be the way to go. The book discusses
diffrerent types of sensors and has good listis of resources for
getting what you need in the back.It's excellent (product endorsement). Of course
the Rug Warrior brain/brawn is no where near as well supported as the
Handy Board (product endorsement). Lemme know

John

you said:

hola all,

I'm working on a project where I need to use a thin pressure sensor.
Does anyone have any idea where I could look to find such a sensor.

-james montgomery
MIT '98