 Robotics / Handy Board / 1886
    Re: Redfox racer photovore —Tom Brusehaver
   (...) m> Hi all m> I got it in my mind to build the M.I.T. photovore that is pictured m> on page 35 of "Mobile Robots". I have been able to track down the m> October 1988 issue of Omni magazine which contains the m> article/schematic on building the (...) (27 years ago, 8-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)