 Robotics / Handy Board / 1874
    Re: Sonar problems —Sriram Tirunellayi
   (...) Hi all, i just tested my polaroid sonar and it works great. Thanks to Kent and Adam. BTW..with the BINH, iwas getting 1"...but when i removed it as suggested by Chuck Manis (in some old mail)...it's reading the correct distances. So i guess (...) (27 years ago, 5-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Sonar problems —Adam
   (...) You're more than welcome. As for mounting: I have found that custom cutting stainless steel brackets with a dremel tool to be most effective. Sturdy but flexible for purposes of fine adjustment. Basically it's a long tab that slides through (...) (27 years ago, 5-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)