 Robotics / Handy Board / 1872
  expansion header

Does anyone know how I might turn a selected output on the expansion header low. These outputs are normally high and reading the docs tells me this header is used for chips selection. Other than chip selection, this header could be utilized to (...) (27 years ago, 5-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)