 Robotics / Handy Board / 1872
1871  |  1873
Subject:
expansion header
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 1997 00:42:33 GMT

Does anyone know how I might turn a selected output on the
expansion header low.  These outputs are normally high and
reading the docs tells me this header is used for chips
selection.  Other than chip selection, this header could be
utilized to select through sonar xducers.

So far I'm thinking of trying a poke(0x2000, peek(0x2000));

Would this work???  What would work???

Thanks.

Adam B. Cox      check out my web page
Computer Engineer http://www.zenox.com/~adam
Zenox Communications Corp. vmail: 416-241-7000 (x224)