 Robotics / Handy Board / 1859
  Mini SSC - Scott Edwards

Hi, I am working in a group to make a six legged robot. We are using the Mini SSC from Scott Edwards to control the servo motors. We've connected the digital output #9 from the Handy Board to the S(in)#2 pin of the SSC. We also connected the signal (...) (27 years ago, 4-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Mini SSC - Scott Edwards

(...) Stop the presses! You should have gotten documentation with the SSC but since you are apparently missing it (and its small anyway) the relevant information is that the Mini-SSC uses a serial interface to control its servos. You must send down (...) (27 years ago, 4-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)