 Robotics / Handy Board / 1854
1853  |  1855
Subject:
power supply
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 19:25:49 GMT

Anyone?

I'm wondering if a 9V Alkaline battery could replace the battery pack in
the HB.  I'm merely going to use the 9V battery to power the HB and its
memory. I'm not going to use any of the 5V-line supplied by the HB.  In
other words, all the external devices (i.e. sensors, motors) are powered
by another power supply.

Thanks