 Robotics / Handy Board / 1850
  Re: BCD

Yeah, it helps alot. Thanks. I guess the half-cary is for adding to the next significant 4 bit word. And the current word, including overflow, is then subtracted by ten (1010), if the half-carry is flaged, to yield the proper BCD word. Is this what (...) (27 years ago, 3-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: BCD

Mar, The half carry (H) bit in the CCR sets if there is a carry from bit 3 to bit 4: in other words when there is a carry from the low hex digit to the high hex digit. Only the DAA instruction is affected by the state of H. For example: LDAA #$5A (...) (27 years ago, 3-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  hbsonar

I am trying to run 4 sonar sensors from the HB, and I'm not sure how to go about doing this. I have a copy of the code from the ftp://cherupakha.med...ntrib/kent directory, but I'm pretty bad with assemby language and I'm not sure what I would need (...) (27 years ago, 19-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: hbsonar

Check out the multiplexing circuit that I designed. It's on the HB webpage. Can't remember the URL, but you will find a link under my URL (see below) via Mouse 'Data'... I'll be happy to correspond with you on this after I've completed my finals (1 (...) (27 years ago, 25-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)