 Robotics / Handy Board / 1840
    Robot classification
   What sort of engineering would robots, as a whole, be put in? Or would robotics be considered a blend of different kinds of engineering? -Kat (27 years ago, 1-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Robot classification —Tom Brusehaver
    Katt97> What sort of engineering would robots, as a whole, be put in? Katt97> Or would robotics be considered a blend of different kinds of Katt97> engineering? -Kat Yup, blend. You got software engineering (art?) for the code to make it work. You (...) (27 years ago, 1-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Robot classification —Chuck McManis
   Katt, Good question, and I liked Tom's response. If I may I'll add my two cents. From Tom's list: (...) Definitely and its not the kind of software they teach these days. When's the last time a program crash in your CS-101 class put a hole in the (...) (27 years ago, 2-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)