 Robotics / Handy Board / 184
    Re: Motor control —Barthelet, Luc
   I like 0 to 8 better. Also is there any way to control the frequency at which the PWM works? I find that some of my motors deliver too much at step 1. How about if there was something like: motor( motornum, cycles_on, total_cyles); if you feed (...) (29 years ago, 18-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)