 Robotics / Handy Board / 1810
1809  |  1811
Subject:
my HB project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 19:52:01 GMT

Well, I just finished putting together my handyboard project.  I thought
maybe people would be interested in checking it out.  It is a robotic
camera moving thingy that is mounted on the front of my fish tank.  It can
move the camera horizontally so that you can look at the whole tank.
Anyway, If you want to check it out the URL is:

http://www.brownout.com/cgi-bin/robotcam.cgi

-Jeremy

                        Jeremy Green
        jag@world.std.com           jag@brownout.com