 Robotics / Handy Board / 1805
1804  |  1806
Subject:
Sonar Transducer Multiplexor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 03:38:58 GMT

In your BMP circuit diagram that you posted recently, why did you use an
open collector to feed the base of the transistor? Would it work if you
connected the digital signal directly to the base?

ericson mar
Master of Engineering Candidate
Project: Mobile Robotics
mar@cooper.edu
(212)353-4356

Department of Mechanical Engineering
The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art