 Robotics / Handy Board / 180
    Re: Resets —John S Seng
   Actually, when I first tried the new motors, I was able to use them for a while. It wasn't until I went to download a different program that it started happening. That's what's confusing me. Is it possible that the L293D is burned or something like (...) (29 years ago, 18-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Resets —Fred G. Martin
   (...) Well that would do it---it would discharge your battery. You actually should be getting more like 9.6 to 10v from a fully charged battery. Why don't you get an adatper that works and charge your battery until it's slightly warm and then see if (...) (29 years ago, 18-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)