 Robotics / Handy Board / 178
  Motor speed question (premature)

Hi, Sorry for my earlier question about the motor speed table. It was a bit premature. After boning up on PWM I found that the values selected represented the "fine" (i.e. less jerky) settings. There can be as many as 16 different steps that can be (...) (29 years ago, 18-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)