 Robotics / Handy Board / 178
177  |  179
Subject:
Motor speed question (premature)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 08:32:08 GMT

Hi,
    Sorry for my earlier question about the motor speed table. It was a
bit premature. After boning up on PWM I found that the values selected
represented the "fine" (i.e. less jerky) settings. There can be as many
as 16 different steps that can be output if you include the "coarse"
settings ('ON' pulses next to each other). Am I wrong in believing that
these coarse settings are useful (higher pulses of motor torque)?

Frank