 Robotics / Handy Board / 1774
  Re: Odometers

(...) Tom, The problem most likely is not with the code but with the motor driver software. At the present time, the handy board motor driver routine only allows you to select from 7 power levels to the motor. With only 7 levels to choose from, you (...) (28 years ago, 26-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Odometers

"You pass this way but once, do it right" (...) Exactly the problem. So I've kind of rigged my motor code to take care to create more than 7 speeds. For instance, by alternating between to levels of PWM very quickly you can fake more motor speed (...) (28 years ago, 26-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)