 Robotics / Handy Board / 177
    Re: Resets —Fred G. Martin
   Is it possible that your battery is simply discharged? Does the board exhibit the problem when you try driving the previous motors that did not give you a problem? Regarding the charge light on the serial board, are you sure that the charge rate (...) (29 years ago, 18-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Resets —John S Seng
   Actually, when I first tried the new motors, I was able to use them for a while. It wasn't until I went to download a different program that it started happening. That's what's confusing me. Is it possible that the L293D is burned or something like (...) (29 years ago, 18-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Resets —Fred G. Martin
   (...) Well that would do it---it would discharge your battery. You actually should be getting more like 9.6 to 10v from a fully charged battery. Why don't you get an adatper that works and charge your battery until it's slightly warm and then see if (...) (29 years ago, 18-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)