 Robotics / Handy Board / 1769
1768  |  1770
Subject:
Digital sensors & IR control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 03:03:11 GMT

Hi! I'm new on this list. I'm in the process of making what I hope will be an
automonous mobile robot, controlled by the Handy Board.  I want to add
digital sensors to my program, and I've tried to do so, but the program
unloads itself when I try to download it to see if it works.  Also, I want to
eventually be able to use a remote control to hand control the robot (rather
than hooking the board up to the laptop and punching in the commands
individually) or to start the program.  My robot's going to the '97 Intel
International Science and Engineering Fair in May and I want it to be as good
as I think it can be by then, but I don't know enough about programming in IC
(which is the programming language I'm using) to do what I want to do, and I
don't know enough of any other language to switch languages. Thank you!

-K. Rasing