 Robotics / Handy Board / 1768
1767  |  1769
Subject:
digital and analog ports...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 03:00:47 GMT

Hello all,
I've run into a small problem with some of my digital and analog ports.
When I check their current values (analog(??) and digital(??)), some of
the values change, and some don't. I've checked the IR sensors, and
switched the good ones with the bad ones. It seems to be port specific.
Has anyone had similar problems? Could it be something like a burned out
DAC or something? I'm no EE some I'm not sure about the schematics.

Any info is appreciated

Demian

"You pass this way but once, do it right"