 Robotics / Handy Board / 1768
  digital and analog ports...

Hello all, I've run into a small problem with some of my digital and analog ports. When I check their current values (analog(??) and digital(??)), some of the values change, and some don't. I've checked the IR sensors, and switched the good ones (...) (28 years ago, 25-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)