 Robotics / Handy Board / 1759
    Adam's schematic / sending large files to the list —Fred G. Martin
   Hi all, a few reactions to Adam's multi-sonar schematic: * looks like a clever idea and it's an extremely clearly drawn schematic. I put a copy up at (URL) Adam, if you would ZIP up and e-mail me the code you use to drive this, along with any other (...) (28 years ago, 24-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Adam's schematic / sending large files to the list —Adam
   Everyone.... I would like to take this moment to appologize to those who were inconvenienced by my email. It was only after I had sent it that I realized the implications. oops! I will, however, submit the code that I use (it's simple) and some (...) (28 years ago, 24-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)